Bill passed the CA Senate!
This Thursday we will:
- Give brief background on CA State Peer Support Certification efforts
- Review Amendments & Movement on Bill SB 906 Peer Support Specialist Certification
- Discuss Next Steps for 6/19, 1:30 PM CA Assembly Health Committee Hearing
- Go over the new process to submit letters of support to the Assembly which allows upload of letter but requires registration.
You only need to register once for this monthly webinar with your correct email. If you have already registered you will receive a reminder email each month with your unique link to join.
If not, please Register at the following link:
Information on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 CA Assembly Health Hearing
CA Assembly Committee on Health
- SB 906 Hearing Tuesday, June 19, 2018, 1:30 p.m. – State Capitol, Room 4202
Can’t go to the Capitol but want to watch/listen LIVE?
Click this audio/video link on 6/19 at 1:30 pm: Listen to this hearing
*Note: you must create account to upload your letter now at: https://calegislation.lc.ca.gov/Advocates/
See 5/28/18 Senate Floor Analysis of SB 906 with all Agencies that submitted Support Letters
See 17 Stakeholder Recommendations of 2014
About CAMHPRO’s Monthly Peer Support Practices Peer Support 4 Peer Supporters, Spotlights, or Updates for CA Peer Certification
Quarterly Rotation of:
State Peer Certification Update
Peer Support 4 Peer Supporters (PS4PS) NEW
Spotlight on Model Peer Practices
TRACK THE BILL
The FULL TEXT and ongoing status of the CA SB 906 (Beall-D) can be found and tracked at the following website: CA Legislative Information Click on ‘TRACK’, Create account with email and password only to choose to receive notices whenever there is action on the bill, for example it is in read on the CA Senate Floor, in Committee, passed, etc.