Thu, Jul 18, 2019
Thu, Sep 19, 2019
Thu, Dec 19, 2019
Thu, Mar 19, 2020
Thu, Jun 18, 2020
Designed to increase, grow and sustain Peer Run Programs & Organizations throughout California, subject matter experts will present 4 times a year on topics including:
• Organizational Assessment • Mission, Vision & Values
• Boards and Governance • Ethics & Accountability
• Strategic Planning • Fundraising & Grants
• Financial Planning for Growth & Sustainability
You only need to register once for this series with your correct email, and you will be reminded automatically before each webinar.
You only need to register once for this monthly webinar series with your correct email. If you have already registered you will receive a reminder email each month with your unique link to join.
Jason Robison, Program Director, SHARE! See BIO
“Leading & Supervising by Peer Values”
This workshop will present an evidence-based practice of trauma-informed supervision based on peer support values, to strengthen supervision relationships, elevate performance and increase awareness, motivation and autonomy.
- Participants will be able to identify core components of performance-based trauma-informed supervision.
- Participants will identify 5 strategies to build trust and accountability in supervision relationships.